- Develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely and collaborate with the Business Analysts and Quality Engineers for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Involve in application deployment.
- Hands-on working experience in building web application software using either .NET framework or OutSystems
- Working experience in Node.js and Vue.js
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices
- Working experience with interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- Working experience in full-stack development will be added advantage
- Working experience in Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be added advantage
- Working experience in automated testing using Selenium will be added advantage
Interested Candidates please email resume to email@example.com.